SAVE THE DATE: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 13
The 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit: The Leading Fall Forum on Cybersecurity on September 13 at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. will bring together world-class cybersecurity thought leaders to engage in high-level information sharing, unparalleled networking and public-private partnerships.
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available by calling Peggy Holland at 301-641-4150 or at email@example.com.
The flagship summit for Billington CyberSecurity in 2016 exceeded 650 attendees, selling out for the third straight year. The summit brought together top cybersecurity decision-makers and brought an unprecedented five cyber commanders, including the Commander for USCYBERCOM, Marine Corps. Cyber, 10th Fleet Cyber, Air Force Cyber and Cyber National Mission Forces.
NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.
Speakers at the 7th Annual summit included:
• Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command, Director, NSA/Chief, CSS
• Maj. Gen. (Ret.) USAF Earl Matthews, Vice President, Enterprise Security Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Malcolm Harkins, Global CISO, Cylance
• Tony Scott, Federal Chief Information Officer and Administrator for E-Government and Information Technology, Office of Management & Budget
• Karen Evans, Co-Chair, CSIS Cyber Policy Taskforce
• Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head of the National Cyber Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel
• Deborah Golden, Principal and Federal Cyber Risk Services Leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
• Aaron Hughes, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy, United States Department of Defense
• James Trainor, Assistant Director, Cyber Division, FBI
• Andy Ozment, Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
• Kevin Mandia, CEO and Board Director, FireEye
• Michael Brown, Rear Admiral, United States Navy (Retired), Vice President and General Manager, Global Public Sector, RSA, the Security Division of EMC
• Donna F. Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor, NIST and Director, NCCOE, NIST
• Gregory Touhill, Brig. Gen. (ret.), Then Deputy Assistant Secretary, Cybersecurity and Communications at U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Andy Zembower, Sr. Director-Operations, Cyber and Intel Solutions Division, General Dynamics Mission Systems
• Steven Grossman, VP, Program Management, Bay Dynamics
• John Scimone, SVP and Global Chief Information Security Officer, Sony Corporation
• Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, General Motors Company
• Ciaran Martin, CEO, National Cyber Security Centre, GCHQ, U.K.
• Richard Hale, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Cyber Security, U.S. Department of Defense
• Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Information Systems and Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Michael Daly, Chief Technology Officer, Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions
• Mark McLaughlin, Chairman, President, and CEO, Palo Alto Networks
• Michael Sulmeyer, Director, Cyber Security Project, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School for Government, Harvard University
• Lieutenant General Paul Nakasone, Commander, Cyber National Mission Force, U.S. Cyber Command
• Major General Christopher P. Weggeman, Commander, Twenty-fourth Air Force and Commander, Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
• Major General Loretta “Lori” E. Reynolds, Commander, U.S. Marine Corps Cyberspace Command
• VADM Michael Gilday, Commander, U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. 10th Fleet
Pictures of 2016’s Summit are Below:
All Star Cyber Commanders Panel
Mr. Tony Scott, Federal CIO, Opens as Keynote
Capacity Audience Filled the Ronald Reagan Building
Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head, National Cybersecurity Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE INCLUDED:
Federal News Radio, Cyber threat sharing is now a two-way street between industry, government
The Stack, GCHQ planning UK-wide DNS ‘firewall’
InfoSecurity, Government Moots Plans for ‘British Firewall’
Government Computing, Cyber security chief warns “too many attacks” are doing “far too much damage”
Sponsor today. Contact Peggy Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 301-641-4150.