The 3rd Annual Billington INTERNATIONAL Cybersecurity Summit
March 21, 2018 – Washington, DC
The 3rd Annual Billington International Cybersecurity Summit on March 21 in Washington, D.C. at the National Press Club, will attract over 400 attendees at the leading forum on global cybersecurity in the nation’s capital.
As of December 2017, there are 6 confirmed speakers from 6 countries:
- United States
This year’s theme will be “Securing High Value Assets in Global Cyberspace.”
Topics to include:
- Global Threat Assessments and Information Sharing
- International Cybersecurity Norms and Laws
- Cyber risk management strategies
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Nation State Actors
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning–the Global Impact
- IOT–Life After the Mirai Attack for Allied Countries
- Cybersecurity and the Nation State Threat
- Avoiding the Next Ukrainian Energy Cybersecurity Attacks
- Singapore and NATO Cybersecurity Strategies
- Cybersecurity Strategies of the Five Eyes
It brings together world-class cybersecurity thought leaders to engage in high-level information sharing, unparalleled networking and public-private partnerships from a cross-section of civilian, military and intelligence agencies, industry and academia.
Pictures below from 2017’s 2nd Annual Billington International Cybersecurity Summit.
Capacity Crowd at the Exhibit Hall at the 2nd Annual Billington International Cybersecurity Summit
Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone, Commander, U.S. Army Cyber Command, Delivers Opening Keynote
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available by calling Sandy Nuwar at 443-994-9832 or at email@example.com.
Amb. Sorin Ducaru
Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute; Former Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
Chief Executive, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore and Deputy Secretary (Special Projects)/ Defence Cyber Chief, Ministry of Defence