THE FALL CYBERSECURITY FORUM IN WASH. D.C.
Keynotes Include NSA Director Admiral Michael Rogers and Top U.K. and Israeli Cyber Leaders
Please click on the photograph below to see other pictures of the Summit.
Photos: Nathan Mitchell
International Media Coverage for 7th Annual Summit:
Financial Times, Spymasters plan to build ‘Great British Firewall’
Federal News Radio, Cyber threat sharing is now a two-way street between industry, government
The Stack, GCHQ planning UK-wide DNS ‘firewall’
InfoSecurity, Government Moots Plans for ‘British Firewall’
Government Computing, Cyber security chief warns “too many attacks” are doing “far too much damage”
Join over 600 senior-level attendees, more than 50 distinguished speakers, and over 40 prestigious sponsors and exhibitors at the 7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, the leading Fall forum on cybersecurity in the Nation’s Capital, on September 13 in Washington, D.C. at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center.
Confirmed speakers at the conference to date include:
- Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, USCYBERCOM, Director, NSA/Chief, CSS (keynote)
- Aaron Hughes, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy, DoD
- Richard Hale, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Cyber Security, DoD
- Jim Trainor, Assistant Director, Cyber Division, FBI
- MG Nakasone, Commander, Cyber National Mission Force
- Ciaran Martin, CEO, National Cyber Security Centre, GCHQ, United Kingdom (keynote)
- Mark McLaughlin, CEO, Palo Alto Networks (keynote)
- Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head of the National Cyber Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel (keynote)
- Rear Adm. (Ret.) Mike Brown, VP and General Manager, Global Public Sector, RSA, the Security Division of EMC
- Andy Zembower, Vice President, Cyber Security Products, Cyber and Electronic Warfare Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Kevin Mandia, CEO and Board Director, FireEye (keynote)
Also, Kiersten Todt, Executive Director, Presidential Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity will serve on the opening panel to provide some of the Commission’s early cybersecurity recommendations for the 45th President of the United States.
The 7th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit on September 13, 2016 in Washington, D.C. will tackle the tough issues of cybersecurity.
Who Should Attend?
This summit is particularly useful for a high-level audience including:
- Government and military information cybersecurity security professionals
- Private sector cybersecurity professionals engaged in, or hoping to be engaged in, federal contracting
- Members of academia with an interest in cybersecurity
- Credentialed press covering cybersecurity
The sold out 6th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit attracted over 500 attendees, more than 50 speakers, and 49 sponsors and exhibitors.
Pictures Below from Last Year’s Sold Out 6th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit
For More Information:
Contact: Thomas K. Billington, CEO, Billington CyberSecurity, 301-718-4483, email@example.com
Chief Cyber Security Advisor, Information Technology Laboratory and Director of the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)