Robert Joyce, the New White House Cybersecurity Coordinator, Confirmed To Keynote Among World Class Cybersecurity Thought Leaders
The 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit on September 13 will attract over 1000 attendees at the Leading Fall Forum on Cybersecurity in the nation’s capital.
The Summit will bring together world-class cybersecurity thought leaders to engage in high-level information sharing, unparalleled networking and public-private partnerships from a cross-section of civilian, military and intelligence agencies, industry and academia.
Confirmed Speakers to Date:
- Robert Joyce, Special Assistant to the President, Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House (keynote)
- Richard “Rick” Ledgett, Former Deputy Director, NSA
- Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Dep. Asst. Secretary for Information Systems and CIO, Department of the Treasury
- Dr. Robert Coles, CISO, GlaxoSmithKline
- Chris Wlaschin, CISO and Exec. Dir., Information Security, Dept. of Health and Human Services
- John “Jack” Donnelly, Assoc. CIO for Cyber Security & CISO, Department of the Treasury
- Chris Lowe, CISO, Department of Agriculture
- Justin Fier, Director for Cyber Intelligence & Analytics, Darktrace
- Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS (invited)
- F. Edward Goetz, VP and Chief Security Officer, Exelon Corporation
- David A. Hogue, Technical Director, National Cybersecurity Threat Operations Center (NCTOC), National Security Agency
- Dr. Tim Junio, CEO, President, and Co-Founder, Qadium, Inc.
- Peter Liebert, Chief Information Security Officer and Director of the Office of Information Security, The State of California
- William Marion, Deputy Chief, Information Dominance and Deputy Chief Information Officer, US Air Force
- Maj. General (Ret.) Earl Matthews, VP, Enterprise Security Solutions, Enterprise Services, U.S. Public Sector, DXC Technology
- Andy Zembower, Vice President, Cyber Security Products, Cyber and Electronic Warfare Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- John McClurg, Vice President and Ambassador-At-Large, Cylance
- Ryan Gillis, V.P., Cybersecurity Strategy and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks
- Essye Miller, Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) for Cybersecurity, CIO, Dept. of Defense
- Grady Summers, SVP and Chief Technology Officer, FireEye (keynote)
- Ron Zalkind, CTO and Co-Founder, Cisco Cloudlock (keynote)
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available by calling Peggy Holland at 301-641-4150 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The flagship summit for Billington CyberSecurity in 2016 exceeded 650 attendees, selling out for the third straight year. The summit brought together top cybersecurity decision-makers and brought an unprecedented five cyber commanders, including the Commander for USCYBERCOM, Marine Corps. Cyber, 10th Fleet Cyber, Air Force Cyber and Cyber National Mission Forces.
NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.
Pictures of 2016’s Summit are Below:
All Star Cyber Commanders Panel
Mr. Tony Scott, Federal CIO, Opens as Keynote
Capacity Audience Filled the Ronald Reagan Building
Dr. Eviatar Matania, Head, National Cybersecurity Directorate, Prime Minister’s Office, Israel
INTERNATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE INCLUDED:
Federal News Radio, Cyber threat sharing is now a two-way street between industry, government
The Stack, GCHQ planning UK-wide DNS ‘firewall’
InfoSecurity, Government Moots Plans for ‘British Firewall’
Government Computing, Cyber security chief warns “too many attacks” are doing “far too much damage”
Sponsor today. Contact Peggy Holland at email@example.com or calling 301-641-4150.