The 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit
Today | Tomorrow | The Future
Ensuring Cybersecurity In Unprecedented Times
September 13, 2017, Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
GOVERNMENT KEYNOTES INCLUDE:
Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats
General Joseph Votel, Commander, United States Central Command
Robert Joyce, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House
Conrad Prince, UK Cyber Security Ambassador
The 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit on September 13 will attract over 1000 attendees at the Leading Fall Forum on Cybersecurity in the nation’s capital.
The Summit will bring together world-class cybersecurity thought leaders to engage in high-level information sharing, unparalleled networking and public-private partnerships from a cross-section of civilian, military and intelligence agencies, industry and academia.
Confirmed Speakers to Date:
- Robert Joyce, Special Assistant to the President, Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House (keynote)
- Richard “Rick” Ledgett, Former Deputy Director, NSA
- Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Dep. Asst. Secretary for Information Systems and CIO, Department of the Treasury
- Dr. Robert Coles, CISO, GlaxoSmithKline
- Chris Wlaschin, CISO and Exec. Dir., Information Security, Dept. of Health and Human Services
- John “Jack” Donnelly, Assoc. CIO for Cyber Security & CISO, Department of the Treasury
- Chris Lowe, CISO, Department of Agriculture
- Justin Fier, Director for Cyber Intelligence & Analytics, Darktrace
- Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS (invited)
- F. Edward Goetz, VP and Chief Security Officer, Exelon Corporation
- David A. Hogue, Technical Director, National Cybersecurity Threat Operations Center (NCTOC), National Security Agency
- Dr. Tim Junio, CEO, President, and Co-Founder, Qadium, Inc.
- Peter Liebert, Chief Information Security Officer and Director of the Office of Information Security, The State of California
- William Marion, Deputy Chief, Information Dominance and Deputy Chief Information Officer, US Air Force
- Maj. General (Ret.) Earl Matthews, VP, Enterprise Security Solutions, Enterprise Services, U.S. Public Sector, DXC Technology
- Andy Zembower, Vice President, Cyber Security Products, Cyber and Electronic Warfare Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- John McClurg, Vice President and Ambassador-At-Large, Cylance
- Ryan Gillis, V.P., Cybersecurity Strategy and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks
- Essye Miller, Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) for Cybersecurity, CIO, Dept. of Defense
- Grady Summers, SVP and Chief Technology Officer, FireEye (keynote)
- Ron Zalkind, CTO and Co-Founder, Cisco Cloudlock (keynote)
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available by calling Peggy Holland at 301-641-4150 or at email@example.com.
The flagship summit for Billington CyberSecurity in 2016 exceeded 650 attendees, selling out for the third straight year. The summit brought together top cybersecurity decision-makers and brought an unprecedented five cyber commanders, including the Commander for USCYBERCOM, Marine Corps. Cyber, 10th Fleet Cyber, Air Force Cyber and Cyber National Mission Forces.
NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.
Sponsor today. Contact Peggy Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 301-641-4150.
This Year, Billington Cybersecurity is a Proud Supporter of the White Hat Gala to benefit Children’s Hospital Foundation.
The White Hat organization was established in 2004 in the United Kingdom to protect vulnerable children through charitable means. Following this model, White Hat USA was organized in 2012 with the goal of raising money to help Children’s National Medical Center while providing networking opportunities for members of the Cyber community. This event brings Cyber industry leaders together for an evening of entertainment, dining and inspiration. This event has raised $1.5 million in support of Children’s National and the children and families that it serves. We are thrilled to continue building this event and celebrate the 5th anniversary of the White Hat Gala.