SAVE THE DATE: 9/6/2018
9th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit
Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
To see pictures, agenda, and speakers from the 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, which took place Sept. 13, 2017, please click here.
Sponsorship Opportunities for the leading Fall Forum on cybersecurity are now available by calling Sandy Nuwar at 443-994-9832 or at email@example.com.
NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of the U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.
Videos from 2017 Summit:
Watch keynotes from the 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, Sept. 13, 2017:
- General Joseph Votel. Commander, U.S. Central Command. SEE VIDEO AT LEFT.
- Dr. Tobias Feakin, Australian Ambassador for Cyber Affairs.
- Congressman Will Hurd (R-TX).
- UK Cyber Security Ambassador Conrad Prince.
Watch panel from the 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit:
Unique Thought Leadership and Networking at the 2017 Summit:
Speakers and Keynotes:
Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats Keynotes at Public Forum and at British Embassy
Congressman William Hurd (R-TX)
Linnie Haynesworth, Sector vice president and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division, Northrop Grumman’s Mission Systems
Capacity Room of Over 850 Attendees at the Washington Convention Center
Essye Miller, Deputy CIO for Cybersecurity (DCIO), Department of Defense (above)
CISO Panel Included (from right to left) Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS; Dr. Michael Papay, CISO, Northrop Grumman; Chris Wlaschin, CISO, HHS; Jack Donnelly, CISO, Department of Treasury
Robert Joyce, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House
Conference Chair Thomas K. Billington, Founder and CEO, Billington CyberSecurity
Conrad Prince, UK Cyber Security Ambassador
Dr Tobias Feakin, Australian Ambassador for Cyber Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia
General Votel, Commander, U.S. Central Command
UNIQUE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
In the Hallway
In the Exhibit Hall
At the U.K. Cyber Innovation Zone at the Exhibit Hall
At the British Embassy
At the Embassy of Canada
Growth of Registrations and Attendees for Our Fall Annual Summit:
Make-up of Audience for 8th Annual Summit:
Who Came to the 8th Annual Summit?
10 UNIQUE SPONSOR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- 8 hours to network with top cyber government and industry leaders.
- Receive Opt-In Attendee List with Contact Information Before and After Event
- Pass/passes at VIP Exclusive Invitation Reception at Distinguished Venue
- Pass/passes at Prestigious Post Summit Event at Exclusive Venue available to Certain Sponsor Levels
- Scan Every Exhibit Visitor with Lead Retrieval System. Note: Sponsors contract directly with EventHero
- Participate in a One on One Meeting with a Senior Level Thought Leader at the Event (open to certain sponsor levels and subject to the agreement of the requested speaker/attendee. These meetings are often granted and much appreciated by both parties.)
- Start your Full Conference Day with a Prominent Exhibit Presence at One Hour Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
- Sponsor/Exhibit Presence During Thirty Minute Morning Networking Break in Exhibit Hall
- Sponsor/Exhibit Presence During Thirty Minute Afternoon Networking Break in Exhibit Hall
- Enjoy Entry and Exit Traffic Flow through Exhibit Hall During Seated Lunch