9th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit
Strengthening Cyber Defenses in Partnership
Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
Watch the Sept. 6 keynotes on YouTube –
- Dana Deasy, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Defense. Click here.
- TK Keanini, Distinguished Engineer and Product Line CTO for Analytics, Cisco. Click here.
- Jeremy Fleming, Director, GCHQ. Click here.
- General Paul Nakasone, United States Army, Commander, United States Cyber Command, Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service. Click here.
The following speakers are delivering ideas, strategy and insight over the full day session:
- Dana Deasy, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Defense
- Jeremy Fleming, Director, GCHQ
- TK Keanini, Distinguished Engineer and Product Line CTO for Analytics, Cisco
- General Paul Nakasone, United States Army, Commander, United States Cyber Command, Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service
- Dr. John Zangardi, Chief Information Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Marianne Bailey, Deputy National Manager for National Security Systems, National Security Agency
- Mark Bristow, Director, NCCIC Hunt and Incident Response Team, National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Michael Burke, Technical Director, Cyber National Mission Force (CNMF)
- RDML David Dermanelian, Assistant Commandant for C4IT (CG-6); Commander, Coast Guard Cyber Command, U.S. Coast Guard
- Capt. Edward Devinney, Director, Corporate Partnerships and Technology Outreach, U.S. Cyber Command
- Dr. George Duchak, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Command, Control, Communications, Cyber & Business Systems, Dept. of Defense
- John Felker, Director, National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Centr, Dept. of Homeland Security (invited)
- Lt. General Stephen G. Fogarty, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command
- MajGen Matthew Glavy, Commander, U.S. Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command
- George Gonzales, Chief, Operations Branch, Ops Support & Sustainment Division, MILSATCOM, U.S. Air Force
- Vicki Hildebrand, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Department of Transportation
- Jeanette Manfra, Assistant Secretary, Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), Dept. of Homeland Security
- Thomas P. Michelli, Acting Deputy DoD CIO for Cyber Security, Department of Defense
- Emile Monette, Program Manager, Cyber Supply Chain Risk Management, Office of Cyber Security and Communications, NPPD, Department of Homeland Security
- Mark Sayers, Deputy Director, National Cyber Security Strategy, NSS, UK Cabinet Office
- Stephen Schanberger, Command Acquisition Executive, U.S. Cyber Command
- Matthew Scholl, Chief, Computer Security Division, NIST Information Technology Lab
- Grant Schneider, Federal Chief Information Security Officer, Senior Director for Cybersecurity Policy, National Security Council, Office of Management and Budget
- Maj. Gen. Robert Skinner, Commander, 24th Air Force; Commander, Air Forces Cyber; and Director, Joint Force Headquarters-Cyber, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
- Eric Welling, Deputy Assistant Director, Cyber Division, FBI
- Burke “Ed” Wilson, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Cyber Policy, Department of Defense
- Jeremy Wiltz, Assistant Director, IT Enterprise Services Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- George “Dennis” Bartko, Principal and Founder, Innovative Leadership Partners LLC
- Jon Bottarini, Technical Program Manager II, HackerOne
- Michael Daly, Chief Technology Officer, Cybersecurity and Special Missions, Raytheon
- John DeSimone, Vice President, Cyber Security and Special Missions, Raytheon
- Anthony Di Bello, Sr. Director, Market Development, OpenText
- Tim Erlin, Vice President, Product Management and Strategy, Tripwire
- Mark Fabro, President and Chief Security Scientist, Lofty Perch, Inc.
- Ryan Gillis, Vice President, Cybersecurity Strategy and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks
- Jeff Greene, Vice President, Global Government Affairs & Policy, Symantec
- Karl Gumtow, Dreamport Director, and CEO of the Maryland Innovation and Security Institute
- Linnie Haynesworth, Sector Vice President and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Aaron Hughes, Vice President and Deputy CISO, Capital One
- Ralph Kahn, Vice President, Federal, Tanium
- Dr. Matt Kraning, CTO and Co-Founder, Qadium
- Dr. Mark Kuhr, Co-Founder & CTO, Synack
- Paul Lucier, Vice President of Sales and Business Development, ISARA
- Jeffrey Massimilla, VP, Global Cybersecurity, General Motors Company
- Simon McCalla, Chief Technology Officer, Nominet
- J.O. McFalls, Principal Owner, McFalls Associates LLC
- LG (Ret.) Kevin McLaughlin, Founder and President, McLaughlin Global Associates LLC, Former Deputy Commander, U.S. Cyber Command
- Brad Medairy, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jay Mork, Vice President, Electromagnetic Warfare Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- CJ Moses, Deputy CISO, Amazon Web Services
- Dr. Sean O’Brien, Manager, Programs, Algorithmic Warfare Operating Unit, Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Philip Quade, CISO, Fortinet
- Michael Raeder, Director, Information Security Operations & Identity Security, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Avi Rembaum, VP of Security Solutions, Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.
- Victoria Samson, Washington Office Director, Secure World Foundation
- Caroline Shannon-McCarthy, Sr. Manager, Global Value Chain Security, Cisco
- Brad Stone, Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Patrick Sullivan, Senior Director of Global Security Strategy, Akamai
- Paul Tamburello, Chief Technologist, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Gregory Touhill, President, Cyxtera Federal Group, Cyxtera Technologies; Former U.S. CISO
- Andy Zembower, Vice President, Encryption Products, Cyber and Electronic Warfare Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
To see pictures, agenda, and speakers from the 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, which took place Sept. 13, 2017, please click here.
Sponsorship Opportunities for the leading Fall Forum on cybersecurity are now available by calling Sandy Nuwar at 443-994-9832 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of the U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.The appearance of Department of Defense personnel does not constitute endorsement by the United States Government of Billington Cybersecurity or its events or sponsors.
Billington CyberSecurity is very pleased to support the White Hat Gala, October 25, 2018, which brings the Cyber community together to benefit Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Videos from 2017 Summit:
Watch keynotes from the 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, Sept. 13, 2017:
- General Joseph Votel. Commander, U.S. Central Command. SEE VIDEO AT LEFT.
- Dr. Tobias Feakin, Australian Ambassador for Cyber Affairs.
- Congressman Will Hurd (R-TX).
- UK Cyber Security Ambassador Conrad Prince.
Watch panel from the 8th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit:
Unique Thought Leadership and Networking at the 2017 Summit:
Speakers and Keynotes:
Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats Keynotes at Public Forum and at British Embassy
Congressman William Hurd (R-TX)
Linnie Haynesworth, Sector vice president and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division, Northrop Grumman’s Mission Systems
Capacity Room of Over 850 Attendees at the Washington Convention Center
Essye Miller, Deputy CIO for Cybersecurity (DCIO), Department of Defense (above)
CISO Panel Included (from right to left) Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS; Dr. Michael Papay, CISO, Northrop Grumman; Chris Wlaschin, CISO, HHS; Jack Donnelly, CISO, Department of Treasury
Robert Joyce, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House
Conference Chair Thomas K. Billington, Founder and CEO, Billington CyberSecurity
Conrad Prince, UK Cyber Security Ambassador
Dr Tobias Feakin, Australian Ambassador for Cyber Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia
General Votel, Commander, U.S. Central Command
UNIQUE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
In the Hallway
In the Exhibit Hall
At the U.K. Cyber Innovation Zone at the Exhibit Hall
At the British Embassy
At the Embassy of Canada
Growth of Registrations and Attendees for Our Fall Annual Summit:
Make-up of Audience for 8th Annual Summit:
Who Came to the 8th Annual Summit?
10 UNIQUE SPONSOR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- 8 hours to network with top cyber government and industry leaders.
- Receive Opt-In Attendee List with Contact Information Before and After Event
- Pass/passes at VIP Exclusive Invitation Reception at Distinguished Venue
- Pass/passes at Prestigious Post Summit Event at Exclusive Venue available to Certain Sponsor Levels
- Scan Every Exhibit Visitor with Lead Retrieval System. Note: Sponsors contract directly with EventHero
- Participate in a One on One Meeting with a Senior Level Thought Leader at the Event (open to certain sponsor levels and subject to the agreement of the requested speaker/attendee. These meetings are often granted and much appreciated by both parties.)
- Start your Full Conference Day with a Prominent Exhibit Presence at One Hour Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
- Sponsor/Exhibit Presence During Thirty Minute Morning Networking Break in Exhibit Hall
- Sponsor/Exhibit Presence During Thirty Minute Afternoon Networking Break in Exhibit Hall
- Enjoy Entry and Exit Traffic Flow through Exhibit Hall During Seated Lunch