Cybersecurity and the Automotive Sector
Billington CyberSecurity White Paper
As cars become more connected and reliant on wireless and interoperable communication networks, cybersecurity safeguards have become imperative. In Cybersecurity and the Automotive Sector: Addressing the Key Challenge for Tomorrow’s Autonomous and Connected Cars, you will find answers and insights on best practices in automotive cybersecurity.
- What are the voluntary solutions and best practices to counter cyber threats?
- How will the industry collaborate?
- What role will the federal government play?
- How will vulnerability testing and coordinated disclosure programs secure connected cars?
- What role will law enforcement and the FBI play in automotive cybersecurity?
- What is the future of autonomous vehicles?
Fill out the form at the right. You will receive an email with a link to download your free report.
Thomas K. Billington
Chairman and CEO